I've had this dresser for almost 2 years now... You can read about it's original drab to fab here...DRESSER.
We just recently painted the living room.
Which I'll post about later. :) And I was ready to redo the decor on the dresser. I found wonderful inspiration of course from Pinterest.
The burlap wreath I bought off ebay, and have LOVED ever since. I just didn't know how I was going to use it. Then I saw some wonderful ideas of hanging it with a mirror. Well I didn't have a mirror... :( but now worries, that's what the community swap is for on FB in my local area. I put out an ISO on the swap group, and within an hour someone posted this lovely black mirror.
Which I'll post about later. :) And I was ready to redo the decor on the dresser. I found wonderful inspiration of course from Pinterest.
The burlap wreath I bought off ebay, and have LOVED ever since. I just didn't know how I was going to use it. Then I saw some wonderful ideas of hanging it with a mirror. Well I didn't have a mirror... :( but now worries, that's what the community swap is for on FB in my local area. I put out an ISO on the swap group, and within an hour someone posted this lovely black mirror.
I paid $20 for it, and it was perfect for what I had in mind.
Still not "loving" the arrangement, especially with the new paint color. I decided to paint the frame of the mirror silver, and the dresser a black gloss.
It turned out great!
I'm sure I'll be changing some things up here and there on it, but for now it'll do. ;)
I'm sure I'll be changing some things up here and there on it, but for now it'll do. ;)
I bought the lamp shades at Walmart...I'm enjoying them.
Everything else I already had.
The white pitcher is from Target, and it's probably one of favorite things I have.
The white pitcher is from Target, and it's probably one of favorite things I have.
The chalkboard silver tray I made almost 4 years ago, and it's one of those I put away, and then bring back out.
The burlap wreath will be fun to decorate according to the seasons. :)
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
Blessings,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7
I'm linking up to this fabulous party...





This looks wonderful! I am so glad you are back blogging ~ you are so inspiring! I love your design style!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day
Blessings
Renata:)
Thanks, Renata!
DeleteBlessings,
:)
Lovin the black! Looks great!!
ReplyDeleteJenna @ rainonatinroof.com
This looks so sleek and beautiful! I'm about do do some painting myself and I'd like to do everything in black. It just looks great! Thanks for sharing!=)
ReplyDelete