I'm so so excited to be in the process of finally planning a front porch for our home.
We've built our home ourselves and for the last two years have focused on finishing things up on the inside.
Now it's time to think about the front of the house.
AND...I'm just giddy!! :)
I know I want a BIG front porch, with square pillars and just lots of room.
We enjoy spending so much time outside, and can't wait to have an actual porch to sit and enjoy the day on.
I've been naturally going through Pinterest to get inspired ideas...
Here's a few pics I'm loving. :)
I like the exposed ceiling and lanterns hanging here. Cute!
I want it all open...
Our porch will only be one step up, so no rail is needed.
Love, love, the open feeling.
We'll be painting our front door, and adding shutters too. AWESOMENESS! Hahaha
I'm also planning on putting shade curtains up on the porch.
Aren't these great? ;)
I can't wait to share the building and decorating of it with y'all.
Stay tuned...
Hopefully we'll start sooner than later. haha!
Have a blessed Tuesday,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7




A well decorated porch always gets my heart pumping. You have wonderful inspiration photos. . . Happy planning!
ReplyDeleteShade curtains! I can SO do that! Good thought.
ReplyDeleteBethany
Oh I would love to have a big open porch ( veranda we call them over here) just like the first one. On our old house we had big ones front & back & they were fantastic, but we traded all that for our farm (which we are so thankful for) and wouldn't go back even for the big veranda's we had :)
ReplyDeleteI look forward in seeing what you create from these inspirations!
Have a wonderful day
Blessings
Renata:)