For some time now I've wanted to add a board and batten look to my living room.
Patiently waited for my dear husband to start this project ALL summer and fall... :)
With winter here, his work slows down...AND that means time to work on our home.
Here is our living room before...and trust me...even here it has come along way. ;)
Not bad, just needed some baseboards, BUT I wanted a little more character...drama...wow factor. HA!
So we got started...after caulking, priming, and painting. Oh, I am tired! ;) Plus nursing a six week old precious baby, tending to an 18 month old, and making through another school week...
Here is my living room today! YAY!
LOVE IT!
Seven hooks, for seven of us. :)
Gallery Wall...info.
Above the front door we still need to add crown molding...
You see that big blue column in middle of the living room? I have two of those, and they're getting a make over. Can't wait to show you! White column makeover. :)
You see that big blue column in middle of the living room? I have two of those, and they're getting a make over. Can't wait to show you! White column makeover. :)
We're really enjoying the new look. Now time to finish up a few other things.
For the Love of Faith, Family, and Home,












The hard was has produced amazing wow factor! I love it. The real deal is that Asher isn't even 2 months old! Girlfriend you have taken nesting to a new level! Blessings! Sheri
ReplyDeleteYou guys did a great job. It looks wonderful. Also, I love the old door hanging on the wall, great idea.
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower, would love it if you followed back. :o)
Visiting from Home Sweet Home Party.
Another new follower, Love what you did to the room! It looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ladies for stopping by and the sweet comments!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
I love, Love, LOVE the "after"!! Great job.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful...I just love wood on the walls...it adds so much character. Beautifully done! Following you now!!!
ReplyDeleteThat does look like A LOT of work but it totally transformed your entire room! I love the blue in your room too. Great Job :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing difference! That looks fabulous :)
ReplyDeleteWow! That looks incredible! I don't think I've ever seen such a dramatic board and batten difference before!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking it up at Creatively Living!
--Katie
oh my gosh! somehow it feels so much bigger and brighter in here. i can't believe it made that much of a difference!
ReplyDeleteGreat work! I featured this tonight at Creatively Living!
ReplyDelete--Katie
It looks wonderful!! Sharing at the party tonight- thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!
ReplyDeleteLooks AMAZING!!! I have been wanting to do board & batten for so long I just yesterday got my husband on board with it!! Now I have to decide what look I want, the whole wall.. part wall etc.. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what I'm more amazed about--that you took this on with these tiny babies, or that you and your husband were able to do this beautiful work! Wow! Wow! Wow! I hope you'll share some tidbits of the process, especially the wood and paint you used. Looks fabulous!! Congratulations on all counts. I'm your newest follower; I invite you to visit me and would love it if you'd follow along too!
ReplyDeleteGreat job. I've been wanting to do this in our entryway but couldn't figure out how to join the wall in front of the stairs to angling the board going up the stairs. I totally get it now.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job! This is my winter project to get done too.
ReplyDeleteThis turned out AWESOME!!!! I LOVE Board and Batten! Thanks so much for sharing at my party!!! Can't wait to see what you link up this week!!! Just in case you haven't entered, my giveaway for 1000 full color business cards ends tonight at midnight!!! XO, Aimee
ReplyDeleteSuch a fresh looking space! Lovely!
ReplyDelete