The plan was always to make those blue support beams right there... yeah, you see them, into pretty looking columns.
And last week we finally did...well I should say my husband did. :)
Another before pic...
And one more before... :)
And finally....after trim, crown molding...
Lots of caulking...haha!
Beginning of column make over. You can read there and see the trim before paint. :)
And some beautiful semi-gloss white paint.
Here they are. LOVE them!
Sorry for the lighting...I took pictures after I finished them the other night.
We're deciding how we want to trim out under the ledge.
It makes the biggest difference now in our downstairs.
I'm so happy with how they turned out!!
For the Love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Our Thrifty Nest
I'm linking up with these fabulous blogs...
Feathered Nest Friday@




Oh!! Wow!! what a difference!! The whole space looks fab!!
ReplyDeleteYour columns look great and fit in so much better now. Great job!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies for the sweet comments!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Those look fantastic!!! Awesome work ! Your room is looking fabulous!
ReplyDelete--Katie
@ Creatively Living
I LOVE this!!! My party just started...I would LOVE to have you stop by and share your projects!!! XO Aimee
ReplyDeleteThose columns look great - what a huge difference!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! The new columns add so much character to the room. Love what you did with them.
ReplyDeleteYour columns look magnificent. I love them. Great idea, it makes a tremendous design impact.
ReplyDeleteRuth