After I had little man some very wonderful women brought us food... :)
Our sons teacher (our oldest three attend a small Christian School) brought us a peach cobbler for dessert, and it was AWESOME!
I had to have the recipe.
Amazingly there's only 3 ingredients...
2 large cans peaches, barely drained.
1 box yellow cake mix.
1 stick butter melted.
Spray the bottom of casserole dish with non stick spray.
Pour in the 2 can of peaches, don't drain to much. You want the juice.
Pour on top 1 box of yellow cake mix.
Then pour over the cake mix melted butter.
Bake at 350 until top is golden brown.
(If top isn't cooking well, mix the cake mix just a little into the juice)
We serve ours with vanilla ice cream.
It's so so YUMMY!! And so so EASY!
It's an excellent quick dessert to take to church pot lucks, or any event.
Enjoy,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7

I'm linking up to these fabulous blogs...


Hi
ReplyDeleteThis looks wonderful!
I'm so glad I found your blog ~ your home looks amazing. We are currently renovating & I'm trying to get lots of ideas!
Have a wonderful day
Blessings
Renata:)
Yummy...easy...I can do this. Am pinning now. Thanks for the recipe!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so good!!! Thanks for linking it up @ Creatively Living!
ReplyDelete--Katie