1/12/2013

Catching up

Hello, Friends

How is everyone?  A few updated pics of Our Thrifty Nest of 7...

I'm hoping, Lord willing, to return to blogging.  Maybe a post every two weeks might be possible. Ha!
Here we are during Thanksgiving.  It was a wonderful and blessed 2012!
We started another school year at Ames Christian School, and our oldest started his first year of public school.  We are now Gilbert Tiger fans.  Go, Gilbert!  I also was the chairman for the Christian School's 3rd Annual One Starry Night Gala.  It was a wonderful evening.
My wonderful husband and me...I'm a very blessed woman!
This is our third son, and he's ready to play football this year just like his older two brothers.
Our youngest little fella turned the BIG ONE!!  He's such a sweet content blessing!!
Our baby girl all dressed up for her Christmas Eve supper with family.
This is our oldest and youngest...12 years difference, but they just adore each other.  He calls him his 'bubbie."
.We're about to wrap up our first year wrestling season for two of our boys, and one of our boys just started his basketball season.

I hope in the next couple days or so to share with you some house projects been going on.
I just repainted the living room, and a few other projects.

Hoping y'all had a wonderful 2012, and look forward to 2013!

Blessings,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to catch up ~ your littlest man is growing so quickly!!
    Enjoy this busy time
    Blessings
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great! Your projects all look great too! Good for you. Glad to see you around again.
    Blessing,
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.