I have several closets, rooms, shelves that need to be organized.
Getting rid of clutter just feels great doesn't it?
I'm starting one closet at a time, and just taking it slow.
All to often we have huge dreams of doing things overnight.
I'm learning that with 5 children nothing happens overnight, and something always will come up. ;)
This is the closet in my bathroom. It doesn't have any doors, and I was tired of seeing a mess.
I was ready to make it look pretty, and organized.
I was ready to make it look pretty, and organized.
Honestly, I just put everything where it "really" belonged. ;)
I have a huge linen closet upstairs, I had just gotten lazy and not wanted to carry everything up there.
It feels so much better to go in now, and see such a nice neat closet.
I had everything I used already. The very top shelf are my paper towels.
How are your organization projects going?
For the love of Faith, Family, and the Home,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7
Linking up to these fabulous parties...
I have a huge linen closet upstairs, I had just gotten lazy and not wanted to carry everything up there.
It feels so much better to go in now, and see such a nice neat closet.
I had everything I used already. The very top shelf are my paper towels.
How are your organization projects going?
For the love of Faith, Family, and the Home,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7

I need to take a page out of your book and do one closet at a time. Thank you for your inspiration.
ReplyDelete:) Thanks for stopping by Bonnie! :)
DeleteGreat organization! I'm hosting a new linky party at http://hickorytrailblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/efforts-and-assets-linky-party-1.html
ReplyDeleteI would love to have you!
Angela