1/15/2013

A tad darker.

Last winter we added the faux board and batten...
Which I LOVE, and because I LOVE it, I wanted it to really look sharp!
This meant going darker in the living room.  I also wanted a hint more gray, while staying blue, but still neutral.
After looking at...ummm...about 7 different colors...I finally narrowed it down to 3.
The winner was...WINTER FLANNEL by Valspar.

It's simply FABULOUS!


 Love how it makes all the white and stairs just POP! :)

 You can see my dresser redo here...



After putting away all the decorations...I still left out my little splurge this year.
The middle pillow is Pottery Barn, and I purchased it off ebay. 
It's just PERFECT!


 The door above the stairs just really catches you eye now...Love all my babies!  :)

I'm so pleased with the new paint color.
It turned out just right!

Blessings,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7

I'm linking up to this FABULOUS party...

Wow Us Wednesday...



3 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful & it sure does make the white stand out!
    Great job!
    Blessings
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old door with the picture frames inside! Very unique! The blue is so pretty also. I'm thinking about painting my bedroom a blue like that.
    I'm your newest follower:) Can't wait to see more!

    Jessica
    www.thejunknest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.