2/17/2012

Gallery Wall

This WAS the wall under our stairs... ;)
I had done a gallery wall, and spray painted a Craigslist dresser find. 
I liked it, but had always wanted a wall of just board and batten.

Here's another before pic.
We've done a LOT of work to our living room lately. :)
Here is the wall getting it's new FABULOUS look.
We just trimmed the wall out with 1x4's, caulked, primed, and then painted with a white semi-gloss.
I'm trying to find the Sherwin Williams white I used.  I'm so sorry I can't remember it. :(
You can see in the background more boards being put up to give the whole living room a board and batten look.
AND here is my beautiful wall today!  
LOVE IT!!

The plate was a thrift store find.
I've had the candle holders for almost nine years now.
The picture next to it as well.  It says..."Teach me thy of O' Lord, and lead me in a plain path." Psalm 27:11

I made the runner...Vintage Runner
This dresser I spray painted Krylon's Khaki...
Craigslist for $35.00. :)
I made the A monogram...
Used fabric left over from my living room curtains.
Spray painted a Goodwill picture frame black.
Stenciled the A onto the fabric.
I've had it now for several years, and still love it!

The lamps were a handme down from my Grandmother. 
Lamp shades bought at Wal-Mart.
Fabric I had left over from my blue and white ticking pillows I made. :)

Little sign says.  Home the perfect Nest.
Bought at T.J Max for $5.00

White pitcher came from Target...Sale
I just love how it turned out, and makes a huge difference to our living room.

For the love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7

I'm linking up to these fabulous blogs this week...



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.