2/14/2012

Keepin it Real

Often times in blogland we only see the staged beautiful pictures of how something turned out.
Rightly so, who wants to look at blogs all day of someone's disorganized, messy house.
But I'm sure that's NOT the way it always looks. 
I know my house doesn't always...shoot I have 5 children, and a husband. 
You can't really imagine how my laundry room looks about 98% of the time. ;)

I'm going to show you how my kitchen was last night before I headed off to bed.
Well actually I fell asleep while getting baby to go to sleep. :)
AND that meant my kitchen didn't get cleaned until this morning.  OH, NO!  haha!

Here's my attempt at KEEPIN IT REAL for ya... ;)

Kitchen table was messier, but the boys had gotten most their Valentines, and homework cleaned up.
Yeah, NICE... ;)  Love my new dishwasher.
Look past the dirty island, and see the BOMB of all fridges... ;)
Yeah, I LOVE it.  Upgrade!!  And has to last me the next, ummm, 18 yrs. haha!
Last night I made cupcakes for the boys to take to their classes today.  I only decorated the ones for my oldest sons class.  The rest I left for my other two sons class to decorate as a craft  for their party.

A mess, but out of the way.  I still have painting to finish, and don't want to put all this away just yet. :)
 Supper was in the cork pot tonight.
Mixer out from making the cupcakes.

 School bag NOT where it belongs... ;)
I hope to soon post a CLEAN kitchen with all the details of the new painted cabinets.  Love the gray...

Keep it real,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7

1 comment:

  1. I still think you are an extraordinary woman! I like the way the gray is turning out! Nice appliances too.

    Can you tell me how to paint on my wall? You know Deut. 6 that talks about "writing it on your doorposts?" Well, I want to write that verse (the previous verse about loving God with your all) on my dining room wall. Help!, I don't know where to begin!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.