2/03/2012

Beginning of column make-over

I'm really excited that my dear husband has finally started on making those big blue posts in our living room into beautiful columns...

He'll trim them both out, like the one below.  Then I will prim, and paint the whole thing white.

You can see my dear husband working on the other one.  :)
It still needs to have caulk, primer, and finally it's pretty white semi-gloss finish. ;)
Here is our little man, he's already 7 weeks...and makes it a little more difficult to get to much done. ;)

All worth it of course.  I just want to snuggle him, because I know they don't stay this little for to long.
I hope to share the finished columns with you sometime next week.

Have a very blessed weekend,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7

2 comments:

  1. He is a doll! Look how gorgeous he is! ... and the columns are coming along nicely too :0)

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little one. Enjoy, and you are so right about them growing so quickly. Nothing beats a new baby smell.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.