I LOVE white kitchen cabinets.
When we first built our kitchen these cabinets were a honey color. And everyone thought I was CRAZY for painting "oak" cabinets.
I did it anyway, and have loved them.
BUT...I have 4 very active children, and a 5th little guy right behind them.
My so called "white" kitchen cabinets are taking a beating! Well the bottoms ones anyway. :)
So I have decided to walk on the wild side...haha! I'm going to paint the bottom cabinets...
GRAY!
(This is my kitchen today...but we have upgraded our fridge, and dishwasher.)
Mountain Smoke...
Yes, that's the color I've chosen to courageously paint the bottom cabinets and island.
I didn't want a light gray, that would still show yucky dirt and food to much. I also didn't want to dark, cause that's just to dark. ;)
I should begin on this project sometime tomorrow. Also the columns in our living room have now been all trimed out and crown molding added to them. They're just waiting on caulk, and then their pretty semi-gloss white paint finish. :)
Keep painting,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.