2/01/2012

Crock pot-Chicken and Stuffing.

I'm not a great cook...and the easier the better for me.  I also like recipes that are easy to understand, and with things we already purchase.  I like no brainer kinda cooking.  HA!

I LOVE my crock pot...what woman really doesn't? :)

It's especially handy now with having the new baby.  I don't always have time to start cooking supper...why you ask?  Because I'm a momma who breastfeeds, and with a newborn that's really my full time job right now.  ;)

So putting something quick and easy in the crock pot is wonderful for me at this time.

Here is what you'll need for a yummy complete meal.

I use three large chicken breast.  Cut them long ways in half, and place at bottom of crock pot.

Next slice up Moz. cheese and cover chicken.
Take two small can of cream of chicken and mix with 1 cup milk.  Pour over cheese, and then add one box flavored stuffing.
We add one bag of broccoli to the top of stuffing to make it seem more like a complete meal. :)

6-8 hrs. on low or 4-6 hrs. on high.  Time usually varies and just make sure the chicken is done.

This is a family favorite!  And the leftovers are even so yummy...

For the Love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7

I'm linking up with this fabulous party...
It's Overflowing

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE, love, love the living room!!! Your husband is a carpentry genius! And your new family pic is oh-so-cute! Your children are all beautiful (or, if your eldest son prefers - handsome.)

    Lots of love,
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious!!! Oh my goodness...looks so GREAT! Thanks for sharing at Overflowing with Creativity! I can't wait to see what you link up at my party tomorrow! I LOVE following you...you're so inspiring!

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.