You never know when the Lord will show His word to you, and the unexpected blessings you receive.
I found this (KJV) 199 Promises of God at the Dollar Store ...
I've so been blessed and encouraged by these promise verses in God's word.
And the best part is this simple little treasure to me was only a $1... :)
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:15
"In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace." Ephesians 1:7
Many blessings,
Thrifty momma



Oh, what a neat find! I have noticed that the dollar stores do sometimes have Christian books, Bibles, etc. I will have to check our Dollar Tree for this one. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessings for your day and thank you for sharing the Word with us! I was encouraged by Psalm 31:24. We have had about 31 days of 100 up to 113 degree weather. It sure can wear on a person. Hauling water to the cattle and making sure the garden is kept watered has had us all hopping. Wears you down, but we have conscientiously kept our eyes on Him. Even when the passes us by. It has been a taxing summer.......good to know He cares for us and that if we have courage, He will strengthen us.....as our Hope is In HIM!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing that little baby on the side bar. Makes my heart smile!
Thank you so for joining in today!
Hugs, Linda
It's always great to find a new Christian book of encouragement--especially dollar ones! Thank you for sharing, and may the Lord greatly bless your weekend.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing....I love that scripture...Psalms 31, a good reminder for me today!!!
ReplyDelete