I've been preparing and freezing supper meals, so I decided I was ready to try breakfast meals. ;)
I made 13 breakfast burritos, and 12 egg mcmuffins...yum
I started out by browning 2lbs. breakfast sausage...This ended up in both my egg mixtures, with some left over to freeze for gravy and biscuits.
Once that was prepared I used 13 eggs, a little milk, and some of the sausage and poured into a baking sheet.
This went into the oven on 350 until the egg was cooked, not over cooked.
Once I had that placed in the oven I then scrambled up 12 more eggs, and then folded in some sausage.
This I used for the breakfast burritos.
I placed one large spoonful of egg mixture and some shedded mild cheddar on each tortilla shell.
Then rolled them up in parchment paper and placed in freezer ziplock bags.
Before I could finish the burritos the eggs in the oven were finished, so I took them out to cool.
The eggs made nice baked squares for the egg mcmuffins.
I placed one slice of cheese, one egg with sausage square using an English muffin.
The remaining eggs I just wrapped indivdually up, and froze.
This has worked out well...
In the mornings for our daughter...I just grab out two squares, place on a baking sheet in the oven on 350...just to heat it up...and done. She loves holding them and feeding herself. :)
It is so nice to have these breakfast meals ready for my lovely family...
It will also come in handy to have breakfasts like this on hand once our newest blessing arrives in December, too!
I wrapped each egg mcmuffin, and place in a freezer ziplock bag.
Now all we have to do some mornings is grab and heat up.
Wonderful!
For the love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Thrifty Momma
It will also come in handy to have breakfasts like this on hand once our newest blessing arrives in December, too!
I wrapped each egg mcmuffin, and place in a freezer ziplock bag.
Now all we have to do some mornings is grab and heat up.
Wonderful!
For the love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Thrifty Momma










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.