7/31/2011

mmm, good.

Some yummy grape tomatoes from our garden...

Aren't they pretty?
I cut up some cucumbers (also from our garden), grape tomatoes, and put some ranch dressing with Parmesan cheese on top.  Oh my, it was so refreshing and yummy. 
I served it with my Supreme Chicken Casserole, which is a family favorite!  ;)

Supreme Chicken Casserole...
2-3 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 8oz. cornbread stuffing mix
1/2 stick butter melted
1 16 oz. sour cream
1 can chicken broth

Combine: cream of mushroom, butter (melted), sour cream, and chicken broth.
Then mix in stuffing and chicken.

Place in casserole dish and cook at 375 for 35-40 min...until golden and bubbling.

Sure to be a family pleaser!! :)

For the love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Thrifty Momma

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I will try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    So glad you have tomatoes. Ours are still little. We put in to late I think. Waited for rain.......decided to go ahead and put in......waiting. Yours look beautiful. Can I come to your HOME? Oh my! That would be a dream come true! Oh chicken looks good also!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.