7/25/2011

Couldn't wait...new bench.

Always love it when a project is finished, and you love the end results.
I  was able to make these blue and white ticking pillows today.
Don't you love them...?
The drop cloth canvas pillows I made awhile ago, and have used them many different places in our home.
They're so neutral and versatile.

My dear husband also finished the bench he threw together for me.  He even helped paint it. yay!

It work so nicely under the ledge he built me...don't ya think?


I placed two of my vintage quilts underneath, along with my vintage turquoise Ball canning jars.
I love these jars, and the lids. ;)
I'm still deciding if I want to put baskets or cute buckets under here?


I'm so pleased with how it turned out...
Not to mention how thrifty it was to create.  Everything for the bench we already had, and I already had the material plus decorations.  Not bad... ;)

For the love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Thrifty momma

linking up to...

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage

Photobucket


The Girl Creative

Beyond The Picket Fence

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Your pillows look great! Love the bench, too! Stopping over from Wow Us Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies for coming by and visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillows and the bench look wonderful! Nice color on the wall to.

    Hope you will please drop by and enter my $50 Overstock.com Gift Card Giveaway!! If there are 500entries, they will increase the Gift Card to $100.
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. We are getting ready to make a bench for our daughter's room and this is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!! How about you ask your husband to make me one ;) The pillows are adorable too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks wonderful! I love how you decorated it. Thanks for linking it up at HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute~ love how this came out! Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies for your sweet comments! They've made me smile. :)

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.