8/12/2013

PB inspired buffet.

We've recently built a farm house table and a bench. 
I'm also in the process of redoing some Queen Ann chairs...post to come. :)

We had this piece of furniture in our tv room.  I used it as an entertainment center/toy storage.  I hadn't done anything with it.  It was a maple color with brass hardware.
I was about to just sell it, when I remembered seeing a cute black buffet of course in Pottery Barn.

Naturally I got out the black spray paint and started the drab to fab.



Please over look the quality of the pictures.  I can't find my camera, these are taken with my phone.

I had everything here already I used on the buffet.  
I'm so pleased with how it turned out.
It also pulls in the bench we painted black at our large farm house.
(top pic Pottery Barn, bottom pic my version)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week.

From our home to yours,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7

I'm linking up to these fabulous parties... That's What Che Said

1 comment:

  1. This looks wonderful Kris! You have done such a great job. How I wish I were brave enough to try to paint some of our furniture ( I am not a good painter ~ at all).
    Lovely to see an update!
    Blessings
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.