5/16/2013

Farmhouse hutch on the front porch.

We've been waiting to finish our front porch.  I've always loved the idea of having a big ole' front porch.  I'm from the south, ya know...
With being a family of seven, we wanted to build one that would fit us all, and would be fun for entertaining.

 I just recently traded an old table for this hutch.
LOVE it!
It sits right where the farmhouse table will be, and acts as a serving station when needed.


 The hutch was original a display for candles...which is why it has the hole.
I love it to store things in, and the cutting board above I can place on top if I need the surface space.


 Everything on the hutch I've had around the house, or stored in the garage.


 Here's the farmhouse table my husband built me...I'll post about it later.
He actually built me two...one for the porch and one for inside.
I'll post about the Queen Ann chairs I'm redoing later.
The tables are waiting to be vanished.

Have a blessed day,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7


Linking up to the fabulous blogs...



Beyond The Picket Fence

4 comments:

  1. what a great piece, it's perfect for your porch, and that gray is such a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous and I love that table as well - can't wait for the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping and the sweet comment! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.