My friend, Homemaker Ang, a.k.a The Sophisticated Agrarian...
Yes, she's my friend...even though we've never met in person. Our path and walk with the Lord have
been very similar...we're kindred spirits I'd say. ;)
Anywho...She's having an AWESOME giveaway.
Shabby Apple Giveaway...I know right. (Insert giddiness), LOVE Shabby Apple dresses. ;)
To enter just click on her header above.
It'll take you right to the giveaway to enter.
And tell her I sent you! ;)
You'll just love her blog, her, and her farm.
Oh and did I mention she's met Fifi...umm yeah! I know right!
Maple Valley Farm is going to be published in
So head on over and join her giveaway, and also follow all the exciting things going on over at...
The Sophisticated Agrarian.
Blessings,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.