2/29/2012

Rejoice

Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.  Phil. 4:4  (KJV)

I love this sign I made this week.  I smile every time I see it, and start to sing. :)

(ignore phone charger cord on quilts)  ;)

 All I had to purchase was a wall decal I got at Hobby Lobby.  It was 50% off, so I paid $10.
Thank you Hobby Lobby!  ;)

 I painted part of an old door my husband had out in the garage. 
See the little latch I left on.  Just adds a little character.

 I had my husband hang it above the hooks in the living room.
1. I needed something there, and
2. It's a nice reminder and I hope will make our family and friends smile when they leave. :)

Have a fabulous week...and Rejoice, Rejoice, and again I say Rejoice!  ;)

Blessings,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7

I'm linking up to these fabulous parties...

Photobucket


Beyond The Picket Fence

It's Overflowing
blah2beautiful

6 comments:

  1. I love this sign! I'm pretty sure I have something I could use in one of the old 'out buildings' we have here on the farm. That white and of course the sentiment expressed - are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful! Glad to have found you!
    HOlly @ Lifeasathrifter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it--rejoice indeed! Thanks so much for sharing and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love hob lobs 40% off coupons! I have so many verses in my house, they are such nice reminders of where my focus needs to be. Great project. It looks cute above the hooks!

    Thanks for linking it up @ Creatively Living!
    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this idea ~ if only I knew where they sold such decals around here.
    Thanks for sharing
    Blessings
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so so pretty! I love the final look with the hooks and the sign above... just fabulous! :o)
    Jaime from crafty scrappy happy
    ps thanks for linking up and I am for sure a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.