It was the first day of school for three of our children...
We're so blessed and thankful that we have the opportunity to send them to a small Christian school.
The grades are combined, and the teacher's are excellent. The accountability they feel in helping us parents in guiding our children's spiritual growth is such a blessing!
Both of my children's teacher's will be implementing many of the concepts in the book...Shepherding A Child's Heart, by Tedd Trip.
I'm so inspired by this, that I'll be reading the book as well. I've heard such wonderful things about it.
Both of my children's teacher's will be implementing many of the concepts in the book...Shepherding A Child's Heart, by Tedd Trip.
I'm so inspired by this, that I'll be reading the book as well. I've heard such wonderful things about it.
For a first day Teacher's Gift this is what they received. :)
There is only two gifts, because two of my children are in the same class.
We grew everything here on our acreage.
Basil (still drying), half dozen eggs (from our chickens), fridge pickles, and lots of homegrown tomatoes... :)
On the bag I wrote Isaiah 54:13.
"And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children."
Have a very wonderful school year.
For the love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Thrifty momma
I'm linking up with these fabulous blogs...
Have a very wonderful school year.
For the love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Thrifty momma
I'm linking up with these fabulous blogs...










Beautiful idea! When we weren't homeschooling we often made care packages for our school teachers. Doing this on the 1st day would have been wonderful! They are blessed to have you praying for them.
ReplyDeleteI just love this post Kim!!!!!!!!! Your eggs are adorable! Don't cha just love em? I just went out and gathered 13 today. I was so excited. They have been so hot and haven't been laying much more then 4 or 5........they are on a roll!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in! I love to come and see you........you are just an adorable sweet lady!
Hugs, me
What an absolutely wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing this. It is so creative and special. I'm sure the teachers were thrilled with this thoughtful, very personal gift.
ReplyDeleteI love your gift idea! So very thoughtful.
ReplyDeleteGlad you joint in "Building Our Homes Together with Jesus!"
Will look forward to seeing what you post next week!
Oh wow! What great parents you are! Love your wonderful home grown produce. Lucky kids to attend that school! Thanks for linking it up to Home Sweet Home!
ReplyDeleteSherry