7/23/2011

Drab to Fab...(coffee table redo)

Before we moved into our home I had purchased this great coffee table.
I paid $5.00 at a local garage sale, and loved that it was square w/ drawers in the front.

It however did need a little attention.  The wood top was pretty scratched up, and I didn't care for the cream color of the bottom.  It didn't make the piece of furniture stand out.

(this is a before pic of the coffee table...and of our sweet girl. :) )
Sorry I couldn't find a better before for you.
So to help turn it from drab to fab...
I spray painted it with Krylon's glossy smoky gray...
LOVE this color!!
Then I purchased these cute glass knobs from Target.
Love Targets hardware they sell at a good price, and in packages. :)


My fun white doves were $.75 for both, at a garage sale.
The bowl and candle holder I purchased separate, and spray painted black.

I love the coffee table now...
My mother in-law came by for a visit and complimented me on how nice it turned out. :)

So how's your drab to fab redo's going?

For the love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Thrifty Momma

linking up with...
Somewhat Simple

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for leaving a comment! I so understand. It was tough reading. I did it for my Hannah......it has blessed their family so to read the prayers and comments. It has been on of my hardest things to do in my life walk. Pain pain pain! I am realizing that I don't have to be strong for Hannah......that is the Lord's doing, I am crying right along side.

    Rejoice with you on your baby. God is good, period!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great and what an awesome size for your room. I can see lots of puzzles and activities happening there too. I'm following now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.