(image via Cottage Living)
Don't you LOVE this display shelf with hooks...Oh, me too!!
I've been needing something to fill the big space between our front door and the wood burner. And also have it practical and useful.
Don't you LOVE this display shelf with hooks...Oh, me too!!
I've been needing something to fill the big space between our front door and the wood burner. And also have it practical and useful.
(image via Our Vintage Home Love)
So, when I came across Diana's inspired ledge...I was drooling and had to have one. ;)
Also I'm loving her blog all around...just found it and have read just about every post.
Okay, back to my ledge...
As you can see I recruited my dear hubby for the project. Cause let's face it...umm, he's built this house, so I think he can handle this. ha!
I did help.
Plus, he has all the cool tools... :)
I wanted it long enough to hold seven hooks. Cause come Dec. there will be seven of us. Also this made it poprotional to the space I was trying to fill in.
And after some measuring, cutting, drilling...
Here's my very own Cottage Inspired Ledge.
I LOVE it!!
Thanks, Hunny!!
Next project...
The cute bench to go underneath. Yippie!
(yes, trim will be added soon to the front door. :) )
Stay tuned for that development.
Stay tuned for that development.
For the love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Thrifty Momma










It looks fantastic!! Great job!!
ReplyDelete