7/11/2011

15 weeks

Well I'm a 1/3 through my pregnancy...
15 weeks last Thursday, and had a midwife appt.
Baby heartbeat 150, blood pressure good, and 1 lb. weight gain...yay!
We're very thankful the Lord continues to keep me and our 5th blessing healthy and well!

I'm hoping in the months to come to share with you a series on preparing for baby...
I'd like to have frozen meals set aside for a month, and preparing for baby in general.
With four other children, and one being just a yr., this pregnancy is going by so quickly.

For the love of Faith, Family, and Home.
Be Blessed,
Thrifty momma

"The freedom of Christ’s people has been obtained, like all other freedom, at a mighty cost and by a mighty sacrifice." ~ J.C. Ryle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.