8/27/2013

Thrifty Nest of 8??

 
Our Thrifty Nest of 7...will be...
OUR THRIFTY NEST OF 8
 (Lord willing) come the beginning of March.
 
My sweet family enjoying an outside supper.
 
#5 announcing the arrival of #6...
 
 
Sweet baby #6. 
All looks well, and we are so thankful!
 
12 weeks, and the bump is growing.
 
We're delighted and so blessed to be expecting another little blessing (#6)
Your prayers are appreciated!
 
Blessings from our home to yours,
Our Thrifty Nest of soon to be 8

3 comments:

  1. What exciting news! You look fabulous! I'll be praying for you!

    Love,
    Bethany Woods

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bethany,
      It's so great to hear from you!! I hope y'all are doing well. Thanks for the prayers, and I'm popping over to catch up with you.

      Blessings to you.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations and all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.