5/01/2012

Sitting Area

I'm still working on our sitting area which is next to our kitchen.
The chandelier will be replaced by something...not sure what yet. :)
Our kitchen table first sat in this area, and then we moved it to create this space.

 Nice before and after pic.
 I found this metal box out in our garage.  My husband had some tools stored in it, so I moved the tools to a different spot.  I think it's really cute... :)

 It's a start and I'm hoping to find a different loveseat to go in here.  This one matches the furniture in the living room, and we'd like to have it back over there.

I hope to be able share soon a friend's house I'm helping her redecorate.
We're just getting started, and only have the paint colors picked out.
I have lots of great idea's for her home though.

Til next time,
Our Thrifty Nest of 7

3 comments:

  1. Where do you sit to eat now?

    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany,
    Our table sits in between the living room and kitchen. We had a big open space there, and it helps fill it in nicely. :) One day when the oldest is about to graduate we've decided to make the whole kitchen/sitting area one big kitchen. ;) One day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really nice Kris! I love your uncluttered decorating style. Wish you could come & help me with my house :)
    Have a great day
    Blessings
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.