10/24/2011

Sneak peek...nursery.

We've chosen the name ASHER for our newest son due in Dec.
It's a biblical name meaning: Blessed, Happy.

Here's just a peek at his nursery coming along.

I decided to do more of neutral nursery.  This being our 4th son, we've done all the boy themes... ;)
Like...airplanes, jungle animals, and sports.
So this time I wanted something different and softer.

Once it's finished I'll give the details of paint color, and how inexpensive this nursery really was.  :)


I love the fabric I used to make the little valance.  

30 weeks along now, and so the count down begins.

For the love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Thrifty nest

1 comment:

  1. Looks good. Can't wait to see it all done... and with a cute little one sleeping ; )

    Blessings and health to you, friend!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.