Recently I had fun changing a little side table, (given to us) into something cute.
I also purchased this lovely glass lamp at a local consignment shop...
The lamp and shade was only $2.13 at my local consignment shop here in town. It was way up high above the book shelves, and just happened to catch my eye. I have seen many glass lamps lately in home decor magazines, and at your local stores, but didn't want to pay the price. So, when I saw this lovely lamp I did get a little giddy. :) It was in perfect condition, and for right now I taped the cute little flower to the shade to see if I like it...
Pottery Barns...$199 (yikes)
Ballard Design...$169 (oh my)
This little side table use to be white and sat in our bedroom...
Ballard Design...$169 (oh my)
This little side table use to be white and sat in our bedroom...
Never really cared for it in there, but have enjoyed moving it out to living room.
I sprayed painted with...Krylon's Khaki gloss spray paint, and then bought the cute glass knobs at Target.
The adorable chicken wire basket was purchased at TJ Max, for under $6.00
The adorable chicken wire basket was purchased at TJ Max, for under $6.00
It goes nicely in our living room, and I love how it all turned out...and I love how inexpensive it was too.
For the love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Thrifty momma
For the love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Thrifty momma




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.