7/09/2011

Jamming

We live on an acreage, and with that comes wild raspberries...yum!
Our boys went picking yesterday afternoon, and came home with a good start.
So, I decided to make jam for the first time.

I bought some Pectin, and freezer ready jam containers....
I decided to follow the directions for the quick and easy freezer recipe which comes with the Pectin.
I also did the low sugar... :)
I must say it was really easy.
The hard part was cleaning up my kitchen afterwards, but even that wasn't a terrible mess.
It did make 5 8oz. containers, but we gave one to my in-laws. 
This will sit for 24 hrs at room temp. then you either refrigerate or freeze.

Simple...

For the love of Faith, Family, and Home,
Thrifty momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We love reading each and everyone of them.
Blessings.